Certifications help in increasing your credibility in the job sphere. It also enhances your skill set which obviously would have a positive impact on your professional life. It is therefore a must to know the certifications you need to apply for and which are the updated courses available.
This article would provide you a list of the top certifications that you might want to apply for in 2017. Your choice would also depend upon factors like experience, location, type of work, professional goals etc.
1. Certified Scrum Master® (CSM): This certification is taken by IT professionals across the world to learn agile techniques and scrum methodology to deliver faster results to customers. The course focuses more about people than processes. This certification is offered by Scrum Alliance, USA.
2. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)- This certification is ideal for project managers, IT professionals and risk management experts. This certification would cover the complete life cycle- right from its design to its’ implementation and then the on going maintenance.
3. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)- It is aimed at managing and focusing on security strategy and the assessment of systems and policies.
4. AWS Certified Solutions Architect- This is an associate-level exam that would demonstrate your expertise in the designing and deployment of scalable systems on AWS.
5. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®): (ISC)2 offers this course as a ‘vendor-neutral’ credential. It is designed to prove the expertise of security. You can earn this certification while working and this would on to the experience that you have already acquired in the realm of security.
6. Project Management Professional (PMP®) – Project Management Institute, USA (PMI®) created this certification and it is one of the most popular project management courses.
7. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – This certification can be obtained by professionals whose responsibilities are monitoring, auditing, controlling IT and/or business systems.
8. Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) – CCP-V provides certifies to candidates who deploy virtual desktops and applications with the help of Citrix technologies, mainly XenDesktop 7.
9. ITIL® v3 Foundation- This certification has become popular due to its set of IT best practices. It includes capacity, change and availability management, application and management of IT operations.
10. VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)- VCA or VMware Certified Associate is the first level certification that certifies one’s capability to execute basic administration and deployment of ESXi and vCenter.
Some of the other important certifications that you might want to apply in 2017 are:
I. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure
II. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Windows Server 2008
III. Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
IV. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Windows Server 2012
If you are keen on increasing your pay package, you would have to improve your skills as well. The above mentioned certifications would take you ahead. What is critical for you to do is evaluate your existing skills and then ascertain how a related skill would take you a step ahead. These certifications might just be the key to achieving your dreams.
All these courses can be found on the following link. on the left hand side all the courses are availabe. Please visit the below link.