Microsoft Project training courses are mostly planned in a way so that the students can develop an excellent business insight in them for systematic collaboration, staying organized, and for keeping all projects on the track. Although the topics covered in this training module may vary from one to another, the general topics covered by this training are:
• Use of templates for planning and managing projects,
• Identifying the critical tasks involved,
• Scheduling, Resource allocation, budgeting and costing,
• Load balancing, fast tracking concepts,
• Anticipating changes by using planner,
• Creating, sharing, and streamlining report for due analysis of the progress and its completion time for adherence to deadline.