Test Automation is one of the methods in software testing.Test automation can mechanize some so called tedious but essential tasks in a formal challenging procedure already in place, or add extra testing that would be problematic to perform manually. It is a cost effective method too for controlling company’s financial management.Test Automation programs are certified course for learning the process and its application in company environment.
Test Automation Programs: prime phases
The prime components of Test Automation Programs are
- Measure Code coverage
- Quarantine Flakey Test
- Practicing of Continuous Integration
- Run automated tests in parallel
- Practicing continuous integration ion branches
A certified professional in test automation program will have to know all these aspects of this automated testing process from learning the related test. It is an expert level certification process in International software testing process.
Test Automation Programs: outline of course details
- Eligibility of test automation professional includes aptitudes of Test Automation and prior awareness on the Basics of Test Automation. Proven expertise on VBScript programming, mechanization tools, like IBM Rational Robot, HP QuickTest Professional, Microsoft Visual Studio CodedUI etc.
- Professionals with at least 1 year of software testing experience and who has an ambition to work in programming for the testing environment are eligible to apply for the course.
- Members of software quality assurance and quality control teams are perfectly suitable for this position.
Automation ideas and methods
- Brief overview to XML for the tester
- Brief learning of COM, Windows API
- Automating through Microsoft Excel
- Summary to Service Orientated Architecture testing
- Designing and executing automation frameworks
- Testing for database systems
- Data transfiguration
- Database configuration and structuring
- Database stored procedures, roles, security, etc.
- Addressing Early Prime Test Automation Solutions Aspects
- Implementation Tests
- Business Cases
- Selecting Strategic Test Automation Systems
Development Driven Solution
- Business Focused Solution
- Delivering Productively Test Automation Solutions
- Business interaction related to testing and software development
- Modification/evaluation of Project Methodology by simulation testing.
- Return On Asset
- Quality Proliferation
6. Advanced Automated Test Design in .NET
- Using P/Invoke to have an entrée non-Object-Oriented unmanaged code libraries
- Retrieving public Managed Code using references
- Comprehensiveentréeto Managed Code resources by using method of Reflection
- Use of Agents in CUT and Test Automation code design
- Using COM interoperation to contact Object-Oriented COM libraries from Managed Code
- Web application test automation in C#
7. Essential Elements of Automated Test Design(AUT)
- Use C# Process class members to introduce and close the application under test (AUT) and to get extra information round the AUT process object
- Design oracles to regulate the state of the AUT and assess the real results of a test against the predictable results.
- Use process prayer services to call Windows functions for improved control and operation of the AUT
- Apply static and random input to an AUT and compare the AUT results with the probable results.
This course covers the general methods of automation, focuses on the major thoughts for the planning and groundwork of automation and by using practical exercises with automated tools, speculates and evaluates at different approaches to automation. The course is meant for providing support for knowledgeable consultants who have the skill to design and implement successful delivery of the real time projects for automation testing domain.
Benefits of Test Automation programs
The prime benefits of this course are:
- Learning to design and develop automated software tests using the C# programming language.
- Gainingknowledge in the namespaces, classes, approaches and properties in the .NET framework usually used to introduction, analyze and manipulate applications.
- Comprehend automated testing techniques for database testing, Web-client testing and stress and performance testing.
- Apply your new adopted skills to Java, Mono C or other programming or scripting languages.
A professional will grow the aptitude to write test automation codes and will be expert enough in C# programming while learning present best practices.
For Software Testing and Automation Program visit us